Sunday, October 7, 2018

Found

It is so hard developing genuine relationships. Don't get me wrong, I have friends who know me on different levels. I can relate to some friends because we are single parents, others know my struggles and goals, some can understand me because they did not grow of with a father figure or have lost their mother. No one knows me on a deep spiritual, emotional and or intimate level.  At times, it feels as though many eyes are on me, that there are those watching what I am doing simply for their own benefit. I have said many times, I do not like competition.  I am not one to compete with others, each day I work toward being my best self and a better me. I work hard because that is what I know and how to work hard. I am going to be honest and say, there are times when I do not know what I am doing. I am wrong, I make mistakes, I doubt, have insecurities and I get lost.  I am in a season where I feel I have no one to turn to, so I have learned to turn to God. I rest on Him.  In the times where there seems to be little hope, and I am lost within myself, I look up and find my Savior there.  When I am lost, in a world where there does not seem to be anyone to love me or can see me for the person I am, He finds me. He loves me, right where I am, and He holds out His hand for me. . . .















                                                               I'll find You  by   Lecrae




No comments:

Post a Comment